I started my gaming career by playing World of Warcraft in the early 2000s. It’s where I have my most fond memories of staying up late and raiding dungeons. I’ve made countless friends over the years and I have never regretted the time I spent playing the game. After college however, I became busy with real life and no longer could spend many hours every day playing. So I moved on to more casual games that I could still enjoy and blog about.
Everyone is curious so I thought I should give some random facts about me:
- I’m in my late 20s.
- I love cats and I have a cat named Butter Cup (even though he has black hair.)
- I have an iPhone 7 and a ASUS ZenPad 8 that I spend way too much time on.
- My boy friend is addicted to Xbox like I was addicted to World of Warcraft.
- I live in a decently sized apartment on the outskirts of a city.
- My real-life friends say I look like Sarah Hyland.